Everything About Me

Hi, Welcome to my Blog! My name is Brian. I’m a Third-year Computer Science International student at Uvic. I love learning how to deal with computer problems. As different software is gradually developing in recent society, more and more developers become indispensable to every company. Luckily, I have a great interest in solving software problems. I hope I could get a job as a developer anywhere in the world after I am graduated from UVic!

Talking about my hobbies, I like playing basketball in the past years. More specifically, it was from 2009 to 2014. I broke my right ankle very badly in the summer of 2014. It took me nearly one year to recover, so I decided to quit playing it. Now, due to the injury of my ankle, I will feel a little bit swollen when I keep walking for more than half hours.

I also like playing computer games in leisure time. League of Legends, Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, NBA 2K, World of Worldcraft …… I have played so many types of computer games in my life. I enjoy chatting with my online friends or playing with my real-life friends together.

Assembling is the recent hobby that I discovered. I like assembling Gundam plastic models, computers, puzzles, car models….. Assembling calms me down when I feel impetuous, and more importantly, I feel a huge sense of accomplishment when I was finally finished hard assembling works!

I love driving by myself. In the summer of 2017, I had a road trip with my friend. It was started by Prince George,  all the way to Edmonton, Calgary, Banff, Kelowna, Vancouver, Victoria, Williams Lake, and back to Prince George.

In January, I made a plan to have another road trip around western America in this summer, but due to the coronavirus pandemic, I have to delay it until the border is reopened.

I was born in Beijing, the capital city of China. Beijing is a mega, crowded, modernized, and beautiful city. With a 3000-year history and nearly 30 million population. Covering 17000 square kilos in area. Like Tokyo and London, Beijing is the political, cultural, and economic center of China.

I have been in Canada since 2015, spent 2 years in college to study English and first-year University courses in a college in Prince George, BC, and transferred to UVic in 2019. I enjoy the beautiful weather in Victoria. Unlike other cities, I can experience Spring and Autumn nearly the whole year! There are a lot of beautiful cherry trees everywhere in Victoria, I think now It is time to take my camera and take beautiful photos!\

At last, I hope everybody stays at home and stays safe in this difficult time, everything is gonna be OK soon!

return